Valken Razorback – Blue
The Valken Razorback is the ultimate in affordable paintball firepower! An updated, modernized take on the simple and reliable stacked-tube blowback semi-automatic paintball gun, the Razorback boasts features and performance at a price ANY paintball player can afford! Compact and lightweight, the Razorback is built around an aluminum receiver and boasts rugged stainless steel components for increased durability, plus a low-friction finish on moving parts to dramatically improve reliability and service life over any comparable paintball gun! The beating heart of the Razorback paintball gun includes a quick-pull Delrin self-lubricating bolt for reduced maintenance and quick cleaning, premium o-rings for extended service life and a patent-pending Self-Centering cup seal to improve consistency, reliability and all-around performance! Other standard features of the Valken Razorback include a clamping, vertical feed neck to hold on to any hopper, a double trigger for increased rates of fire, a ported aluminum barrel, simple rear velocity adjuster, a bottom line bottle adapter and the ability to function efficiently on CO2 or compressed air! For affordable paintball gun firepower, don’t settle for a plastic paintball gun when you can enjoy the trustworthy performance and rugged reliability of the Valken Razorback!
- Lightweight, compact and affordable paintball gun
- Simple, easy to use and maintain!
- Mechanical semi-automatic action – no batteries required!
- Aluminum receiver/body & stainless steel components for reliability
- New Patent-Pending Self-Centering Cup Seal for improved consistency & reliability
- Vertical, clamping feed neck to keep any hopper secure and reduce feed issues
- Quick-pull self-lubricating bolt for quick, easy maintenance & cleaning
- Double trigger for higher rates of fire
- Simple rear velocity adjustment
- Compatible with CO2 or Compressed Air!
- Caliber: .68 caliber
- Action: Mechanical Semi-Automatic
- Propellant Source: CO2 or Compressed Air
- Construction: Aluminum & Stainless Steel
- Barrel Thread: Spyder