Shocker AMP – Pewter
Brand Shocker Paintball
smart parts shocker amp – The legend continues.
From the birth of electronic paintball through the resurgence of mechanical, the Shocker has evolved at
the cutting edge of the game. The Shocker AMP keeps this tradition moving forward with new
refinements, maintaining its position as the ultra-efficient, ultra-slim and ultra-light avant-garde
smart parts shocker amp
- Two-Piece Board Design – With less to move and reconfigure, the Shocker AMP is easier than
ever to switch between ripping fast electro to top-end mechanical operation.
- Faster Frame Removal – The distributed electronics driving the Shocker AMP also make
maintenance faster, by allowing for faster grip frame removal.
- Improved efficiency – It’s hard to believe, perfection could be improved upon but the
engineering team behind the Shocker found room to further upgrade its efficiency. The Shocker
AMP valve and bolt are the most efficient yet (approximately 20% increase)
- Twist-Lock Bolt – One quick twist de-pressurizes the Shocker AMP and unlocks its bolt and fire
chamber to slide out for quick maintenance in the pits – completely tool free access to both the
bolt and valve in one move.
- Ultra-gentle bolt – Efficiency improvements have lowered the Shocker AMP’s operating
pressure from 160psi all the way down to 110psi. Whether on its own in mechanical mode, or
combined with the Vision TM anti-chop system as an electro, the Shocker AMP is more gentle on
paint than ever before to make sure it breaks on target and not in the breech.
- Tool Free Solenoid Valve Removal – No tools means faster maintenance. Unlock and remove
the Shocker AMP solenoid valve for cleaning without digging through all the hex wrenches in
your tool bag to find the right size.
- Improved Water Resistance – Paintball doesn’t stop when the weather gets rough and neither
does the Shocker AMP. Better protection against moisture intrusion keeps you in the game
when others falter.
- New curves – Ergonomic upgrades to the Shocker AMP grip give an even better feel on the field.
- Slimline Reg Cover – A tighter fit and look, as the Shocker AMP moves the Shocker legacy
forward as one of the most light and slim professional level tournament markers ever built.